Friday, November 20, 2009

symposium... what contemporary jewellery are or could be...

Two days symposium and my way to the symposium.

We had to walk for 30-40 minutes to get the place where the symposium was, the first day I had company with Alison Baxter, we went to the supermarket before, and both some Finish stuff, candy and shoes.
The second day I went in a lovely snow landscape with Alison Baxter and Ulrike Kampfert-Chuard…It was great to walk; some took a cab the second morning.

It was a lot of interesting speech, I like Ute Eitzenhöfer speech very very much, it inspired me to walk the way I have started to walk. Even if our things are different to each other, I think the sense moral is the more or less the same.

Two great days, absolutely!
Different angles about what contemporary jewellery are or could be.

2 comments:

Joanne Haywood said...

Snow as well!
Am very jealous!

Kramkram
Jo x

sandyxxx said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.